Mini Implant Course
Friday Nov 8th & Saturday Nov 9th, 2019
Cost: $750. Register by 10/15/19 for a $150 discount to $600.
16 CE hours for 2-day course.
We invite you to attend a two-day program presented by Dr. Steven Cutbirth, founding Director of the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry (CARD).
Dr. Cutbirth will teach you how to effectively and appropriately integrate Mini Dental Implants (MDIs) into your practice. Dr. Cutbirth has over 15 years experience placing MDIs and he will share all of his clinical knowledge with you during this two-day program.
You Will Learn:
- Successful case selection and case planning strategies
- Understanding the uniqueness and difference about MDI placement and restoration
- Extensive case presentation of all the ways to utilize MDIs in your practice
- Mandibular and Maxillary cases
- Techniques for relining dentures with MDIs
- MDI utilization for Removable Partial Denture stabilization
- Understanding proper approaches to post-operative care, healing times and implant maintenance
- Powerful marketing and practice building strategies to help you integrate this procedure into your practice
Course will be held on the ground floor of:
City Place Conference Center
2711 N. Haskell
Dallas, TX 75204
Registration and breakfast at 7:30, course begins at 8:00. Seated lunch from 12:00 to 1:00. Course ends at 5:00.
Both recommended hotels are on the DART Rail with access from near the hotel to the basement of City Place.
650 Pearl St.
Dallas, TX 75201
1325 S. Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75215
Dr. Steven T. Cutbirth Bio:
Dr. Cutbirth practices restorative dentistry (www.wacosedationdentist.com) in Waco, Texas and is director of the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry (CARD – www.CenterforARD.com) in Dallas, a hands-on, complex restorative teaching center for practicing dentists. He graduated from Baylor Dental College in 1979, then completed a two year oral surgery fellowship at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, TX. Dr. Cutbirth has lectured and published extensively on the topics of 1) systematic restoration of the severely worn dentition with vertical dimension increase, 2) diagnosis and treatment of occlusal problems and facial pain, 3) complex aesthetic restorative dentistry, 4) ridge modification and bone grafting for small diameter implant utilization and 5) the most effective / productive dental practice system. He can be reached at 254-772-5420 or via email at CARD1611@gmail.com.